The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Coffee Klatsche (sp?) at Squirly's

Well, it was Lindsay, Lars and I only, today at Squirly's. We had a great time drinking coffee (cultivating a caffeine buzz) and chatting about everything from mopeds to drugs and sex toys! Lindsay and Lars brought their 'peds, and I left mine at home 'cos I broke my second-to-baby toe on my left foot this morning and it was too damn sore to consider riding today. I was racing to break up a cat fight and smashed my foot into the leg of the coffee table and that was it. However, it is only the very top bone that is broken, so hopefully it'll feel better in a couple of days. It's a lovely violet colour and a wee bit swollen! I digress...

After swilling more than our share of coffee, we went over to Doc's Leathers and helped Lindsay pick out a pair of warm riding gloves since it seems that her original ones are MIA... She bought a primo pair with red in them that match her Garelli quite nicely! The proprietor took photos of Lars and Lindsay on their 'peds and he asked me to come by next week and let him snap me on mine; so I will do just that, hopefully the toe-toe will not be stinging so much! It was a fun afternoon; however it would've been nice to see some more of you out, we missed youse guys.

kytten =^^=

3 Comments:

  • At 10/23/2005 3:57 PM, Anonymous motormatic said…

    those gloves are WARM...........although pretty bulky. i'm gonna have to get used to them...

     
  • At 10/23/2005 5:28 PM, Blogger mopedkytten said…

    They are cool though... When they're broken in, you'll wonder how you ever rode without them!

     
  • At 10/23/2005 5:35 PM, Blogger Bruce50cc said…

    Sorry I couldn't make it, I had to visit neighbours.Sorry to hear about your broken toe Carolyn, take it easy for a few days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home