The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Thursday, January 05, 2006

A bit "OT" but I have to tell the tale...

Hey all, I'm back and I want to wish you a happy new year! Hope that this one is better than the last... I also wanted to say that the dinner was really fun, however what happened to me afterwards was not. Here is the story...

I went walking back into the neighbourhood to the parking lot where I had parked the car. There was a dude on the other side of the street who passed me as I was going the other way. All of a sudden, I heard footsteps behind me (albeit unsteady ones) and they were a bit close, so I started to speed up. Then I heard this voice say, "Give me your money, rich bitch!" (I started to get nervous 'cos everyone had given me cash as I had paid on my credit card) I broke into a run and I think I clocked my "personal best" as far as completing a sprint in high-heeled, pointy-toed boots on a icy, snow-covered surface! I think this dude was drunk or high 'cos he had some trouble keeping up with me, however he wasn't far behind. I made it to my car, got in and did not even bother to fasten my seatbelt, put my glasses on or anything; I just threw it into reverse (with him banging angrily on the window and yelling obscenities!) and gunned it out of the parking lot. I broke down at the next stoplight and began hyperventilating and crying at the enormity of my close call... I have NEVER had a problem walking around in that neighbourhood before, however I have never been attired like I was that night... I would've never parked in that area if I had've known that I was going to be alone after dinner either; Freddie was supposed to be there and I was going to give him a lift home. I shouldn't have chanced it afterwards, I just didn't want to seem like a wiener asking one of the guys to walk me to my car! A lesson learned the hard way is never forgotten eh? Just thought you'd like to know about my little adventure!

5 Comments:

  • At 1/05/2006 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kytten,

    I am very sorry to hear about your after dinner problem, but am very glad to hear your OK. Funny thing, I was already in my car, and looked down the street to watch you walking to your car, It was a little dark, and I thought I should ask you if you wanted a ride. A little voice in me said it was getting dark, and you might want a lift. Of course, I then had the thought that you are a big girl, and would probibly think I was hitting on you, and wouldn't want one. Lets all do each other a favour, next time, you feel like a wiener, just ask, and I;ll be more then happy to hit on you.

    Bill

     
  • At 1/05/2006 10:19 AM, Anonymous motormatic said…

    holy crap dude! yeah, one of us shoulda walked you to your car.

     
  • At 1/05/2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    OMG! I am sorry to hear about that. I fell like S#it now, for not being able to show up now.

    As an "Officer and a Gentleman" I would have been honour bound to walk you to your car.

    I am glad you are ok.

    Paul

     
  • At 1/12/2006 10:20 PM, Blogger Bjerg said…

    :(

     
  • At 1/14/2006 12:05 PM, Blogger john said…

    Wow, just got signed back on to the blog after our computer was stricken down with a rotten virus. We would have walked with you as I believe you were behind us on Queen. Ask next time. Glad you made it out of there OK.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home