The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Monday, July 04, 2005

A Very Productive Day...

So yesterday Marshall came over with his beautiful Jawa to help me out with my bikes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We spent the whole day working on my mopeds.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My red Garelli needed some stuff done, and now she's perfect.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The funny thing is, my white Vespa which some of you have seen and know to be a complete basketcase that I wasn't really going to do anything with? We decided to bring it out and play with it a little bit, and the thing runs great now! It's so funny, I never thought it would run. So now I might keep it and do some more work to it. It needs a LOT. To look at it you would never think that it would go!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

...And our mascot got a bath and a shave and is much happier about the heat now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All in all it was a very fun day!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home