The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Sunday, June 18, 2006

WOW!

Seriously, today was the most fun ride of the year yet, I think! We had a good little turnout, including a new face, and rode all the way down the Lakeshore over to Bruce's place in Etobicoke. Went the the beach and hung out there for a while, then me and Dave ended up with a beer at the Gem. It was great! I wish I didn't have to go to work now, I could have ridden all night.

So as for next week, I can't do Sunday. I'm roller skating in the Pride Parade and I totally forgot about it until right now. But I could do Saturday afternoon if y'all wanted. Of not, that's cool, you can go without me on Sunday. We should have a couple more new faces out next week too. It'd be awesome to see those of you who we haven't seen in a while. I know it doesn't always work with everyone's schedules, but maybe Saturday will work for some of y'all next week? The more the merrier! For sure!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home