The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tickets.

Today was a lovely day for a moped ride. I met up with some friends, and on my way home went to stop at the IGA to pick up some dog food. A cop had been following me for about 8 blocks and he pulled me over in the parking lot. Of course, I had forgotten to renew my sticker in September, and, being a smarty-pants, had left my ownership and insurance slip at home. The results are as follows:

Sticker out of date = $110
Failure to produce ownership = $110
Failure to produce insurance slip = $70
Grand total = $290 and an hour long lecture.

Whoopee! And I thought I could spend tomorrow, which is my last day of freedom before I go back to working 60 hour weeks , relaxing. Now I have to go get a court date and new stickers and blah, blah, blah.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home