The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello Moped Peoples!


It has been quite a long time since I've posted on here. I hope everyone is doing well.

I haven't been riding as much as I used to. I still have my old silver Bullet. It's running faster than ever. My odometer now reads over 23,000 kms. With new rings and port and polished intake and exhaust the ped goes like a bullet. It would be nice to go for a ride with you all.

I don't know if any one is aware that Tomos came out with an all new line up of mopeds and scooters for 2008. All Tomos mopeds now come with the A55 engine. At this time there's stock on red LX's, Streetmate R's, red Velo 150's, black and red Nitro 50's and blue Nitro 150's.
For pics and more info click on the following link for a quick peek, Tomos 2008

Anyhow, I look forward to hearing from you guys and gals, and hopefully we can get together for a ride before the snow comes.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home