The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

An Idea

Today I rode out to Stoney Creek (out of boredom, basically). There was an INSANE number of bikers around, and the causeway is sort of hilarious to drive (but man... those Hamilton roads and mopeds don't get along!)

Anyway, I realized that I could probably drive to Niagara Falls from Oakville in about 3 hours.

If you guys catch my drift... ;)

Swarming the Falls would be funny, even you guys just grab a van and meet me there. Maybe in a few weeks? Maybe even meet any US mopeders who want to come.

Whatcha think?

1 Comments:

  • At 7/13/2005 11:37 PM, Blogger Lindsay R Casey said…

    Any time! You name it! I went to Niagara Falls last week and did the cheesy tourist thing for Miranda's birthday, it was great. We went in the haunted houses and did all the silly stuff one does at Niagara Falls.

    You know what would be fun to do there with the RCMP? There's a new museum called Classic Iron, it's a vintage motorcycle museum. We should all go there, it's cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home