The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm back!

So I got back at about 7 this morning. I had a great trip, lots of mopeding around Elkhart and hangin out with the Motion Left Folks. They've got a great shop, and you all would die if you saw their moped stash!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leah was kind enough to lend me her gorgeous 1980 Testi for the time I was there, so I explored Elkhart on it. It's an amazing bike, and I was kinda sad to leave it there!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We went on a few great rides. The best one was the last night that I was there, but I didn't take any pictures of that one. This is from the other night when a few of us went geocaching in Elkhart.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bryan rode this one, Geri's bike, that night, but he had to take it back to the warehouse 'cause it was acting up. When he rode it away it was blowing sparks outta the exhaust!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We also hung out in Detroit and Ann Arbour for a while, where I met some of Noivy Lef and the Guns. The whole thing was a blast!

I want to say thanks so much to Bryan, Leslie and CJ for putting me up all week, I had an amazing time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10 Comments:

  • At 8/26/2005 5:06 PM, Blogger erin m said…

    Hey, I found this link in the General Forum. I'm Erin M from the Decepticons.

    Nice pics! Are you planning on attending Red October 2?

     
  • At 8/26/2005 6:17 PM, Blogger Lindsay R Casey said…

    Hey Erin, I'm gonna try to make Red October but I just took time off work for this trip so I'm not 100% sure I'm going to be able to do it.

     
  • At 8/26/2005 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    RedOct2 will be awesome! Hope some RCMP can make it out. also there is no u in Ann Arbor. It looks like you had a good time while here in the states. What is the status on getting bikes over the border??

    Travis of G.R.

     
  • At 8/27/2005 2:11 PM, Blogger ]-[åRdFlóòR said…

    Welcome Back!
    Sounds like you had a great time!
    Great to see the pics.

     
  • At 8/28/2005 3:32 PM, Blogger Lindsay R Casey said…

    Travis, looks like as long as we can prove our bikes are insured, registered and plated, we can take 'em over the border. I asked my insurance guy and he said it shouldn't be a problem.

    I'm ALL over a 1000 mile Canadian ride. Maybe up to PEI or something? Better save it for the spring though:)

     
  • At 8/29/2005 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    John, do you know about actually riding them over the border, or is it better to take them in a truck?

     
  • At 8/30/2005 2:54 PM, Blogger artsy&geeky said…

    Hi Lindsay!!! I'm glad you had fun with us! I had fun with you! You're cool!!! More exclimations!!!!!!

    :)
    Leslie

     
  • At 8/30/2005 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome Back Lindsay
    Lots of bikes overthere!
    It's Tuesday. Two days to ride and counting...

     
  • At 9/01/2005 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if you come across the border to Detroit- take the tunnel!!!

    If you can't make it to RO2, I'll hopefully be out there later in Oct.

    chris

     
  • At 9/04/2011 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello, you know the official website of the Testi? (www.registrostoricotesti.it)
    my name is Nicola and I am in Milan, Italy
    my email is: registrostoricotesti@alice.it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home