The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Monday, March 13, 2006

Bad news

Sorry to report horrible news, but our friend Dave Ireland has had his Honda PC50 stolen right from his front step.

Image hosting by Photobucket

He's in Waterloo, so anyone reading this who lives in the 519 please keep an eye out for it. And just in case the jackass who took it is reading this, we will all be keeping an eye out up here as well.If anyone sees anything, please email Dave or call his cell at 519 577 6562.

3 Comments:

  • At 3/13/2006 2:23 PM, Blogger Shutterbug said…

    Found my moped!. I was out delivering flyers with a photo and reward offerwhen I heard a familiar sound. off in the distance are two little punks riding my moped. I start runing after them but there was no way I was going to catch them. I see some teens on there bicycles and hooler at them to wait for me. I Offer $50 to the guy who catchs them. One of them took off and caught the little twirps. Once I cought my breath I did some yelling at the little punk who was driving it.. and then told him to get out of my site.Looks like I need a new front fender but everything else seems ok. Punks put about 20 miles on it. More than I have LOL. Thanks Lindsay for posting this.

    A happy ending to a bad day

    Dave

     
  • At 3/13/2006 3:08 PM, Blogger Lindsay R Casey said…

    I'm SO glad you got it back!!! When I got your email I knew how you felt. When my Garelli got stolen last September it was awful.

    KEEP IT LOCKED UP!!

     
  • At 3/13/2006 8:25 PM, Blogger Shutterbug said…

    I wentt out and got a better lock. Big thick cable lock.Locked the rear whell to the frame. Then I put another cable lock on it to lock it to the bumper of my Jetta

     

Post a Comment

<< Home