The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Friday, October 07, 2005

Simcoe ... Maybe?

Weather permitting; I will finally be doing that ride around Lake Simcoe tomorrow. The forecast doesn't look great, but they are saying no rain in the north. Mind you it's going to be cold, but then that’s not a bad thing for the moped.
Sorry I didn't get a chance to post something about this earlier, as I mentioned on the Moped Army site, since there is no support vehicle, and considering this is going up to areas where there is little traffic or even cell phone access for that matter, it is really a ride if you dare situation. I think about Toronto's own Walter Muma who rode that awesome trip to Alaska and back, and I think ... damn! He must have had a lot of faith in that Moby! Mind you it was brand new at the time ... not a 33 year old Honda :) If anyone last minute feels like taking the trip, contact me, or post so I can get a hold of you. Remember I need to leave the Markham area at around 10am in order to stay out of the dark on the way home. Sorry again for leaving this to last minute, I know a few of you wanted to come. BUT there's always next year!
I will check the weather again in the morning, and make the decision whether to go or not. If I do go, I will take lots of pics for you guys, and will hopefully have a good story when I get back.
If I do go and my but doesn't fall off after the all day ride, I will definitely try to get down for Sundays ride!
Here's hoping for good weather and a good ride! Sorry for the super long post!

5 Comments:

  • At 10/07/2005 5:20 PM, Blogger Lindsay R Casey said…

    shit, i WISH i could go, but i won't even get home from work tonight until like 5am and then i have to be back there at 9pm tomorrow. have a blast, and take lots of pictures!!

     
  • At 10/07/2005 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nPost.com Interview with Mihail Lari of BlogIt
    Mihail Lari, CEO of BlogIt Mihail shares his insights on monetizing content, growing a startup, and the future of Blogs.
    internet marketing

     
  • At 10/07/2005 5:38 PM, Blogger ]-[åRdFlóòR said…

    Will do Lindsay, see you on Sunday hopefully!

     
  • At 10/07/2005 9:14 PM, Blogger Bjerg said…

    Yep, maybe with a little more notice I would have been in (you guys know I'm up for the long rides ;)

    No worries, it's someone else turn!

    You better take pics though!

     
  • At 10/09/2005 6:57 PM, Blogger Lindsay R Casey said…

    so.......did ya go? today's ride was great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home