The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Monday, October 03, 2005

Yesterday's Ride Was Killer

We have a great ride yesterday. The weather was good, there were no break downs, everyone had a great time! We had 7 mopeds out for the ride.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's what would be a great photo of Bruce looking tall on his Ciao, if there wasn't so much sun in it!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's Dave's Grande.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah, the ride was awesome. Let's get an even bigger turnout for next week. Ahem, Stan, ahem...haha.

7 Comments:

  • At 10/03/2005 11:14 AM, Blogger Lindsay R Casey said…

    you're right, it must be your halo shining:)

     
  • At 10/03/2005 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now that was a blast! I liked it when people hooted from the sidewalk cafes and the tableau of the Harley guys across the street passing a joint as we were all waiting for the light to change. You couldn't make that up.
    BTW, who photoshopped that potbelly onto my t-shirt, lol?

     
  • At 10/04/2005 9:34 AM, Blogger Lindsay R Casey said…

    i'm riding!

     
  • At 10/04/2005 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll know soon.

     
  • At 10/04/2005 1:11 PM, Blogger ]-[åRdFlóòR said…

    Hint taken ... :)
    Glad you guys had a wicked ride. I will definately see if can get down there next weekend.
    Steve, good to hear your PC50 is almost ready to go, it will be awesome to have another out there with me!
    As for the season being over ... unless there's more than a foot of snow on the ground, no excuses will be accepted!

     
  • At 10/04/2005 4:26 PM, Blogger Bjerg said…

    I should be getting my bike back soon too... (Hey brakes are good!) Don't know about next weekend, I have to see what the folks are doing.

    Freddie: At the very least I'll stop by your place to pick up the new jet.

     
  • At 10/05/2005 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm off to Montreal Friday and back Monday or Tuesday. I've told the guys in Quebec that we should meet if we can swing it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home