The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Monday, May 01, 2006

Niagara Falls

The guys at Mr. Moped are going to have a Niagara Falls run sometime this summer (at least a month away). There will be a support van and lots of people, so if you were thinking of doing it but were worried about if your moped could go the distance, well, it's an opportunity to do it without going it alone.

I'd still caution against it unless your hotrod is in tip top shape, but this kind of thing is always more fun in company anyway!

Further details as follows.

6 Comments:

  • At 5/02/2006 7:04 PM, Blogger Freddie said…

    Hey Matt, where have you been? Haven't seen ya since last year. You gotta show up to one of our rides again or else..LOL That would be an awesome ride, a bit too long though.

     
  • At 5/02/2006 8:31 PM, Blogger Bjerg said…

    Well, I've been REALLY busy. I've got a ton of stuff going on right now... leaving my current boring job to work on a movie as Art Director, and I've got all kinds of smaller projects on the go.

    I made it out once for a ride a couple weeks ago (the last one before Lindsey went on vacation). And I had a great spur-of-the-moment ride with Bill just the other day around Mississauga

     
  • At 5/03/2006 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that this would be a cool ride.

    I am in!

    Cheers!

    Paul

     
  • At 5/11/2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Freddie said…

    Let's see, 150 kms from Tdot. 45 km/hr average plus 2 half-hour stops. We could be there in 5 hours. We should do it as a fund raiser ride for some charity.

     
  • At 5/11/2006 10:59 AM, Blogger Lindsay R Casey said…

    that's a good idea! which charity? maybe the toronto humane society?

     
  • At 5/13/2006 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bought my mope at Mr Moped. So I know most of their people, John, Ryan, Lisa and Chris. Can you put my name on a list and let me know if this Niagara Falls ride is going to happen?

    cheers, Jan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home