The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Monday, July 31, 2006

This Weeks Ride

This week's ride was great, we had a couple new faces, finally all met Jan, and Lisa who we met at the Scooter Rally came out on her Honda. I took my Batavus Bingo for it's first ever RCMP ride. Breakfast as usual at Squirly's and then a bit of a ride. We found a fair going on at the CNE so stopped to jump on the bouncy castle and then rode a little more. Myself, Brent, Martin and Darcy ended up at my house to check out the progress on my Batavus HS50. I rode it to work last night and it did nicely! Although I have a hard time trusting it because I've had so many problems with it. Oh, and I think I'm in love. She doesn't have a name but she's a yellow Honda Passport and I think I'm smitten:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And..........video of Batavus racing in the alley!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home