The Royal Canadian Moped Posse

GTA 50cc

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Got it!

I got the citizenship card! Just in the nick of time! Gotta head down to the passport office tomorrow and extend my passport and I am all set to cross the border again. SO...........who wants to go to Michigan? Let's do it! I wanna go so bad. Can we figure it out? I haven't registered with the Ghost Ride yet because I wasn't sure I'd have the card in time, but now that I have it, I so want to go. Who's got a car? A truck? A van? Let's do this!! Post here or call me and we can figure it out. The rally is Saturday and Sunday so we could leave Friday night or super early Saturday morning and come back Sunday night or Monday. Doesn't matter to me. I just want to go and ride mopeds with those guys.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home